Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Have you gotten a gift for your man yet? If not, take the stress out of shopping with these 10 Valentine’s Day gift ideas for him.
- The Bearded Man – Has your man jumped on the lumbersexual bandwagon or maybe has always rocked a beard or mustache? Is his facial hair getting a little out of control? Needs some grooming? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then look no further. Detroit Beard Collective has all the products you need for that bearded man in your life. RIGHT NOW, use code BBEB15 for 15% off any order from now to the end of February!!!
Detroit Beard Collective products are made with premium, natural, and where possible, organic ingredients. Best of all, each product is handcrafted in the good ol’ USA! Oh, and owner Matt ensures you, these premium products will not break the bank. “You shouldn’t have to choose between a six-pack or beard oil after a long day.” ~ Matt
- The Everyday Man – Every man needs a good wallet. You can’t much better than a quality, handcrafted, leather wallet. If your man could use a new wallet in his life, check out MrLentz. Ladies, you might even find yourself something – thin leather wallets, clutches, phone cases and a cowboy! Oh my! Best of all, now through Valentine’s Day save 15% off + FREE shipping (in the U.S.) with code loveleather.
- The Jeans and T-shirt Guy – I think it goes without saying men love their t-shirts. A good graphic tee is a great way to spruce up an otherwise very plain shirt. The Printed Palette carries premium printed tees using only water based inks free from harmful chemicals.
- The Chef – Does your man love to cook? Is he the chef in your family? I can honestly say, I was truly blessed when I found my husband because he is the chef in my life. An actual real-life chef to make it even better! So one of the perfect gifts you can get for that chef in your life is a personalized kitchen gadget such as a cutting board. TaylorCrafts makes handcrafted, natural wood engraved cutting boards. These cutting boards are not only beautiful, but functional for every day use!
- The Traveling Man – “Up with the sun, gone with the wind.” Is your love a traveling man? Why not get your jet setter a nice new bag to give them a little piece of luxury and travel in style. MyGreenBag is a one stop shop for vintage design leather bags.
- The Handy Man – What guy doesn’t love power tools? Ok, I can actually name a few. But for the DIY-loving man in your life, he will definitely appreciate a quality tool. Hanger Design Center personalizes hammers with a customized message. It may not be a romantic gift, but one he will sure to love.
- The Outdoorsman – Lure your love in with a great gift that they can appreciate the outdoors with. A customized fishing lure is a perfect gift for that fisherman in your life and SilverLiningStamping has 21 different fishing lures for you to choose from so you are bound to find something.
- Lost In His Youth – Maybe your man is still living parts of his childhood youth. Amy from Mod Podge Rocks has an awesome tutorial on how to make DIY comic book coasters.
- The GQ Man – It has been said that a man needs to wear nothing more than a watch and his wedding ring as jewelry. I have to disagree. Remember the cool dude I mentioned earlier? You know, the jeans and tshirt kind of guy. A man bracelet is a great way to spruce up that jeans and tee look. Maven Metals specialize in hand crafted gifts including personalized leather bracelets; a perfect gift for your GQ man.
- The Beverage Connoisseur – If your man is a beverage connoisseur, a personalized beer mug, flask, or bottle opener may be a great choice for your man. Know someone that loves Craft Beers? Surprise them with a set of Beer Tasting Glasses from Killorglin Creations.
Comment below and tell me how you celebrate Valentine’s Day!