I made it one of my goals this year to become more active this year. Not to mention, Summer is less than 2 months away!!! Well, I have to be honest, my body is nowhere beach ready so it was time for me to hit the gym. I like to have a gym bag packed because there is nothing worse than getting to the gym, only to find out that you’ve forgotten something you need.
Here are my 10 must-have gym bag essentials:
- Wireless Ear Buds – Wireless ear buds are great because you do not have to worry about a cord getting in your way while you are working out.
- Water Bottle – An essential. I don’t think I really need to go into the importance of drinking water while working out. I love Tervis Water Bottles because they are insulated and keep your water cold.
- Fitbit – I absolutely love my Fitbit (Surge) because it not only tracks my steps, but calories burned, active minutes, etc. I love looking at my progress…it keeps me motivated.
- Sports Bra – I will only wear Victoria’s Secret bras and the sports bra is no exception. I may be a brand whore, but they are so comfortable, have a ton of support and hold up really well.
- Work Out Pants – Again, I love VSX because not only does the Body-Wick material keep you cool & dry, but they have a hidden pocket large enough to hold an iPhone 6…perfect for hands-free workout! Also, I always feel more motivated when I think I look cute in my workout clothes LOL.
- Running Shoes – I love Brooks Running Shoes. Again, I may be a brand whore, but it’s one of the very few brands of running shoes I’ll wear.
- Dry Shampoo – Dry shampoo is great if you don’t have time to shower after your workout, but need an easy transition to finish out your day.
- Cleansing Gel – I love a good cleanser and the Juice Beauty Cleansing Gel because it’s organic…great if you don’t have time to shower but need to wash your face quick.
- Deodorant – No explanation needed. I love clear gels though because they do not leave white residue on your clothing.
- Hair Ties – I love the Scunci No Damage Hair Ties; they are great because they come in a bunch of colors and I have thick hair. Maybe you’ve seen that meme “Thick Hair Problems”…twice around is too loose, but I can’t get the hair tie around my hair 3 times because it’s too thick. I have that problem and these Scunci ones are the only ones to seem to work for me.
I want to not only help you get beach body ready, but help you improve your health! That is why, one of you lucky readers have a chance to win a $500 Nike gift card! Tell me in comments below, what are your fitness goals or tell me what ways you would like to improve your health?
Prize: $500 Nike Gift Card
Giveaway organized by: Oh My Gosh Beck!
Rules: Use the Rafflecopter form to enter daily. Giveaway ends 5/13 and is open worldwide. Winner will be notified via email.
Are you a blogger who wants to participate in giveaways like these to grow your blog? Click here to find out how you can join a totally awesome group of bloggers