Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Got a bare wall that could use some loving? Do you ever look at your walls and think to yourself, something just isn’t right? Maybe you would like to rearrange your photos in a new way? The team over at Homepolish dish tips on how to turn any old wall in your home into something inspiring.
If you’re anything like me and prefer to avoid making countless holes representing failed attempts at hanging that one painting, here’s a great introduction to five of the different types of gallery walls you can easily bring into your space:
1. The Fade Out Gallery Wall: Hanging bigger items in the middle of your gallery wall and filling the outer edges with smaller frames makes for a starburst effect. Very pretty. Rectangular, circular, squarish: you choose the overall shape.
2. The Family Scrapbook Gallery Wall: In this LA home, family photos printed in black-and-white lends an authentic and personal touch that compliments the neutral color palette.
3. Lost and Found Gallery Wall: Made up of found vintage objects, this gallery wall is contained to a fixed rectangular space; a smart approach to keeping a mishmash of items from feeling messy.
4. The “Sentimental Value” Wall: This gallery wall made use of the couple’s existing art and photos for an eye-catching living room display.
5. The Frameless Gallery Wall: Frames are expensive but tape is cheap! Playful washi tape will make for a fun composition.
To see seven other types of gallery walls visit: https://www.homepolish.com/mag/12-gallery-wall-styles-for-any-space
What gallery wall style is your favorite?