Disclosure: Thank you Smucker’s for sponsoring today’s post. All opinions are my own. #SundaeFundae
Now that summer is in full swing, our days are filled with tons of activities. Summer in Michigan doesn’t last long, so we try and spend as much time outdoors as possible. One of the best ways and our favorite way to cool off during the summer heat is to have an ice cream sundae.
I also come from a very large family and we try to get together as much as possible. You can turn an ordinary bowl of ice cream into a fun occasion! An ice cream sundae bar is the perfect idea for birthdays, backyard barbecues, or any other celebration!
Here are some tips for setting up your next ice cream sundae bar:
1. The Ice Cream – An ice cream sundae bar wouldn’t be without ice cream. Choose more than one flavor of ice cream. You never know what people’s preferences are. It’s safe to go with chocolate and vanilla. You could also add sherbet or strawberry for those that prefer a fruit twist. Or maybe a coffee or mint ice cream is more their taste?
2. Toppings – Sundae toppings are like the icing on the cake. A sundae would not be complete without toppings. Walmart offers a wide selection of Smucker’s toppings that are sure to fit anyone’s taste. Smucker’s toppings range from chocolate to caramel to fruity as well as sugar free options! You can get all your sundae needs at Walmart.
3. Extra Toppings – Speaking of toppings…do NOT forget all the extras. Sprinkles, fruit, nuts or even more chocolate can make that sundae extra tasty!
4. Pick your dish – What will you put the sundae in? Some may want a cone…will it be a sugar or waffle, a cup or bowl?
5. Add some fun decorations! – You can get this cute FREE Ice Cream Cone Garland Printable from hello, Wonderful!
I scream, you scream, we all love ice cream! You can easily create your own ice cream sundae bar right at home! Visit Smucker’s for more great Sundae Fundae ideas!